Citation Style Guides (online & print)
Quick APA Style Charts
Setting Up and Using the "New" RefWorks
Creating an Account
- Go to http://refworks.proquest.com and click the “sign up” link.
- Fill in your information making sure to use your institutional email address (you can’t sign up with @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc.).
- Check your email inbox and activate your account.
Use the "Add References" menu (+):
- Upload or drag-n-drop an article or other source document (MSOffice, OpenOffice, or pdf). If there is metadata attached, it will automatically load into a new record. Tip: drag multiple documents at once.
- With "Create new reference," as you manually enter the title, keep an eye on the lower right corner of the screen. RefWorks may be able to find and import your data quickly.
Adding Documents to Existing Reference Records
- Click on a reference to view the record on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the words "Find full text using link resolver."
- The system will search YU's databases to try to retrieve the full text document.
Sharing a Collection