What does Google Scholar Search?
Google Scholar uses the familiar Google interface to locate articles from scholarly and peer-reviewed journals and ebooks across multiple disciplines.
To Quickly set up the Google Scholar library links, please Visit Here.
Google Scholar does NOT search...
all of YU's e-resources.
For a comprehensive search, search YUFind or a library database.
Export Google Scholar References to Refworks
- Near the top left of the Google Scholar, click the left menu bar and then click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the area called Bibliography Manager.
- Select Show links to import citations into ...
- Select RefWorks from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save Preferences near the bottom of the page.