On This Page:
I'm ready to start looking, but don't know where to begin.
Search the Library
Click on the relevant tab and enter your search terms below:
Search 100s of Places at Once -- Across Disciplines
YUFindA "discovery service" system set up to search many of our electronic databases with a single search.
- YUFind results will include articles from journals, newspapers, etc. as well as physical books in the library.
- Full-text - look for pdf icon, or the words "HTML Full Text," "Find Full Text," or "Get Full Text."
Google ScholarUses a "Google-like" search, but focused on academic and government sources.
Off Campus Access
The off-campus access authentication of Yeshiva University Libraries has been switched to YU Microsoft Authentication (Azure AD Single Sign-On), the same as YU Canvas and other YU systems.
- Students use your student YU email address and your Active Directory password. Your YUAD password is different than your YU student Gmail account.
- Faculty and Staff members use your YU email address and your Active Directory password. You may be prompted for multi-factor authentication (MFA) when you logon so have your phone available.
- Did you forget your password? You can reset it yourself by going to Self-Service Password Reset.
If you need assistance logging in, call the YU Helpdesk at 646-592-4357, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a ServiceNow ticket.
The Active Directory Default Password is 5 characters long. It is the first letter of your last name (lowercase) followed by the last four digits of your Social Security Number or YU Banner ID, e.g. j1234.