Access to the Mendel Gottesman Library building on the Wilf Campus and to the Hedi Steinberg Library on the Beren Campus is available to the following:
- Holders of current Yeshiva University ID cards
- Yeshiva University alumni with current alumni cards
- Researchers who have obtained a frequent-visitor pass. To apply, complete the YU Libraries Visitor Access Request Form by selecting "Frequent Visitor Access (Valid for One Semester)".
- Metro Referral Card holders
- Students and academic staff at
- SHARES member institutions
- NYATLA (New York Area Theological Library Association) member institutions
Visitors who wish to apply for one-time access may make an appointment by completing the YU Libraries Visitor Access Request Form by selecting "One-Time Access".
Access for Yeshiva University High School students is governed by special arrangement.
Access after 9:00 PM on Sunday through Thursday and access on Saturday nights is restricted to current YU ID cardholders and YU alumni.
Please note: Yeshiva University students and faculty will be given priority access to collections and services. Others may be required to relinquish use of materials or facilities.