Access to the Mendel Gottesman Library building on the Wilf Campus and to the Hedi Steinberg Library on the Beren Campus is available to the following:
- Holders of current Yeshiva University ID cards (non-alumni) and their guests upon simultaneous entry.
- Yeshiva University alumni/ae and spouses with current alumni cards. To apply for your free Alumni ID Card, please complete this form and bring it to the Wilf security office in Strenger Hall, 2521 Amsterdam Avenue.
- Neighborhood residents and other members of the public who make an annual contribution to Yeshiva University Libraries. To apply for access and contribute, please click here and follow the prompts.
- Researchers and visiting scholars with a demonstrated need for Special Collection and Archives must make an appointment by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Metro Referral System participants have one-time, on-site use of specific books or subject areas. Please consult with a librarian at your home institution, who will complete the online METRO Referral form.
- Students and academic staff at
- NYATLA (New York Area Theological Library Association) member institutions.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Access for Yeshiva University High School students is governed by special arrangement.
Access after 9:00 PM on Sunday through Thursday and access on Saturday nights is restricted to current YU ID cardholders and YU alumni/ae.
Please note: Yeshiva University students and faculty will be given priority access to collections and services. Others may be required to relinquish use of materials or facilities.