Skip to Main Content
Beren Group Study Room
Four of the six study rooms can be reserved
- Rooms 1 and 2 on the lower level of the North Wing Library.
- Room 117 in the North Wing Library The study room behind the Circulation Desk on the second floor library.
- The flat screen located in the media room on the lower level of the North Wing Library can be reserved. You can check out a laptop connector cord and remote control at the reserve desk.
Group study room policies:
- You can reserve a group study room in half hour increments for two hours at a time.
- You can renew the room for up to two more hours if it still is available.
- If you do not arrive within ten minutes after the reservation start time, then you forfeit your reservation.
- During midterms and finals, only groups of two or more can reserve a group study room, in half hour increments for two hours at a time.
How to make a reservation:
- Use your any device from any location to access the online booking system.
- Scan the QR code located at each study room
- Use one of the two kiosk computers in the library, located at the Reserve and Circulation desks
Please follow these rules when using the study rooms:
- No food in the study rooms.
- Do not move chairs in or out of the study rooms.
- Please keep your voices low, as the rooms are not soundproof.
- Leave the room in good condition. Clean up and discard trash before exiting.
- The study rooms include whiteboard makers and erasers. If you need to, you can request additional markers and erasers at the Reserve desk.
Back to Top