Beren Group Study Room During COVID19 Pandemic
Please note: At this time, ALL group study rooms have limited capacity.
- Rooms #1 and #2 on the lower level of the North Wing Library (capacity- two people each)
- Room L117 in the North Wing Library (capacity- one people)
- The study room behind the Circulation Desk on the second floor library (capacity- one people)
The flat-screen located in the media room on the lower level of the North Wing Library can be reserved (room capacity- one people).
Group study room policies:
- You can reserve a group study room in half hour increments for two hours at a time.
- You can renew the room for up to two more hours if it still is available.
- If you do not arrive within ten minutes after the reservation start time, then you forfeit your reservation.
How to make a reservation:
- Use your any device from any location to access the online booking system.
- Scan the QR code located at each study room
- Use one of the two kiosk computers in the library, located at the Reserve and Circulation desks
Please follow these rules when using the study rooms:
- No food in the study rooms.
- Do not move chairs in or out of the study rooms.
- Please keep your voices low, as the rooms are not soundproof.
- Leave the room in good condition. Clean up and discard trash before exiting.
- The study rooms include whiteboard makers and erasers. If you need to, you can request additional markers and erasers at the Reserve desk.