On This Page:
I want to find out if there is relevant information to my topic in library books.
Find Books - Search the YULIS Library Catalog
Search here to find books, e-books, journals, e-journals, DVDs & etc. that the library owns or subscribes to. Direct links to electronic resources.
- Click on Title for more info.
- Look for "Location" and "Call Number" to locate the book.
- Includes both Wilf and Beren Campus Libraries.
Got the Location & Call Number -- Now What?
Are you looking for a book or article and you can't find it in our library?
We can get what you are looking for from other libraries.
For an article:
- First confirm that we don't have the journal you need by searching in this database: E-Journals
- If it is not there, you can request an article here: Interlibrary Loan - Article Request
- The library will get it for you, sometimes in less than 24 hours.
For a book:
- The library can request any book for you from other libraries around the country. This is a free service. Fill out this form: Interlibrary Loan - Book Request
- This can take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.
- The loan period varies -- dictated by the lending library.
For a book from Stern delivered to the Wilf Campus, or vice-versa:
- Fill out this form: Interlibrary Loan - Book Request
- You can always go to the other campus in person, but use this form for delivery.
- This usually takes 2 days.