Welcome to BrowZine
BrowZine is a digital newstand that lets you browse, read, and keep a library of your favorite journals.
It's accessible in your web browser and from your Apple or Android device.
On BrowZine you can:
- Search by title, subject, or ISSN.
- Add journals to your bookshelf after you login to your account.
- Save articles to read offline, share them, and export citations.
Install and Use BrowZine
Select Yeshiva University from the list of libraries.
Log on with your YUAD & password.
A BrowZine account will enable you to synchronize your BrowZine collection across multiple devices as well as the BrowZine web app.
Build a bookshelves of your favorite journals.
Browse by subject area.
Search for specific titles.
Browse the tables of contents of your favorite journals.
Select articles for offline reading or to export.
Save article PDFs for offline reading.
Download articles to read on the subway!
Export citations to RefWorks or Zotero!
Share on Twitter or Facebook.
Read in your favorite PDF reader app.
What is in BrowZine?
What you CAN find in BrowZine:
- Tables of contents from recent issues (2005+) of scholarly journals from supported publishers.
What you CANNOT find in BrowZine:
- Older issues of journals, even if YU Libraries has a subscription. For issues pre-2005, search E-Journals.
- Newspapers, popular magazines, and books.
- Search for specific articles. You must search for the journal title and then browse to the issue that has the article.