What does Google Scholar Search?
Google Scholar Searches Articles from scholarly journals and e-books across multiple disciplines.
Google Scholar does not search:
- all of YU's e-resources.
- For a more comprehensive search, search YUFind or a library database.
Save/Export Your References to Refworks
- Near the top left of the Google Scholar, click the left menu bar and then click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the area called Bibliography Manager.
- Select Show links to import citations into ...
- Select RefWorks from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save Preferences near the bottom of the page.