This research guide offers information on Jewish genealogy resources, to assist researchers with their research in this field. This guide provides access to:
- Links to various web resources
- Databases (access with YU login)
- A selected bibliography of YU library books
- Journals (access with YU login)
- Articles (access with YU login)
Types of resources in this guide include name/town databases, Yizkor books, geographical information, and guide books on how to conduct genealogical research. JewishGen.org serves as a good starting point, as it contains 30+ million records and allows for searches by name or town. A wealth of materials on Jewish genealogy exists, particularly electronically. In bringing together this collection of resources, this guide aims to expedite the research process for researchers in this field.