The Library Reserves program is designed to support teaching and learning at Yeshiva University.
Reserves are readings and other materials that faculty members and instructors wish to make available to their students, either in hardcopy or electronically.
- Required / suggested readings
- Supplemental materials such as media, study guides, old exams, etc.
What are Electronic Reserves?
- Secure access to digital materials on your own course page.
- You will provide students with the course page password.
- We will remove pages from the system two weeks following the end of the semester.**
**If students completing the coursework will require access beyond two weeks past the end of the semester, please contact email@example.com.
What are Physical Reserves?
- Hardcopy resources--owned by the library or professor-provided--kept at the library Reserve Desk at your campus:
- WILF: Pollack Library, 2nd Floor.
- BEREN: North Wing Library, Hedi Steinberg Library
- Your students will have access to these items, but it's limited so that all students have access.*
*Available for in-library use for 2-hours, or overnight if they make their request within ½ hour of Reserve Desk closing time.