How do I Submit a Request for Library Reserves?
Yeshiva University Libraries invite requests for course reserves (Print and E-Reserves). Reserves are readings and other materials that faculty members and instructors wish to make available to their students, either in hardcopy or electronically. Please use Course Reserve Request Form to submit your request.
Deadlines for submission of faculty reserve requests
- For Spring 2023--December 20, 2022
Check the library resources to see whether your textbook is available online.
Photocopying and scanning in accordance with Fair Use principles are part of the Libraries’ E-Reserves service.
Please contact the library staff if you have any questions:
- Wilf Campus (Pollack Library), excluding Hebraica/Judaica courses:
- Stephanie L. Gross, Electronic Reserves & Scholarly Communication Librarian, email@example.com
- For Print Reserves: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wilf Campus (Mendel Gottesman Library), Hebraica/Judaica courses: Moshe Schapiro, Reference Librarian, email@example.com
- Beren Campus (Hedi Steinberg Library): Emily Apterbach, Research and Instruction Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org